Confused Words: accept vs except
1. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
2. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
3. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
4. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
5. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
6. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
7. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
8. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
9. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
10. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
11. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
12. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
13. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
14. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
15. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
16. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
17. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
18. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
19. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
20. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
21. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
22. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
23. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
24. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
25. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
26. one man, who got up and went out.
27. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
28. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
29. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
30. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
31. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
32. He did not have to drop school to the job.
33. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
34. he never said that - she made it up.'
35. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
36. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
37. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
38. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
39. And society must be willing to this price.
40. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
Return to full list of frequently confused words