Confused Words: accept vs except
1. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
2. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
3. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
4. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
5. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
6. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
7. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
8. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
9. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
10. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
11. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
12. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
13. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
14. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
15. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
16. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
17. He did not have to drop school to the job.
18. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
19. And society must be willing to this price.
20. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
21. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
22. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
23. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
24. one man, who got up and went out.
25. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
26. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
27. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
28. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
29. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
30. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
31. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
32. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
33. he never said that - she made it up.'
34. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
35. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
36. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
37. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
38. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
39. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
40. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
Return to full list of frequently confused words