Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
2. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
3. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
4. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
5. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
6. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
7. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
8. Treatment may have some on insight.
9. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
10. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
11. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
12. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
13. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
14. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
15. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
16. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
17. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
18. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
19. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
20. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
21. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
22. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
23. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
24. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
25. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
26. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
27. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
28. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
29. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
30. That experience had a tremendous on me."
31. Specific quotations to this follow.
32. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
33. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
34. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
35. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
36. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
37. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
38. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
39. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
40. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
Return to full list of frequently confused words