Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
2. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
3. Specific quotations to this follow.
4. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
5. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
6. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
7. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
8. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
9. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
10. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
11. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
12. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
13. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
14. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
15. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
16. That experience had a tremendous on me."
17. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
18. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
19. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
20. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
21. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
22. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
23. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
24. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
25. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
26. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
27. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
28. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
29. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
30. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
31. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
32. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
33. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
34. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
35. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
36. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
37. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
38. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
39. Treatment may have some on insight.
40. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
Return to full list of frequently confused words