Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
2. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
3. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
4. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
5. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
6. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
7. This ship was not the first to the name.
8. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
9. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
10. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
11. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
12. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
13. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
14. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
15. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
16. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
17. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
18. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
19. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
20. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
21. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
22. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
23. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
24. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
25. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
26. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
27. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
28. The 's courtship period is very brief.
29. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
30. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
31. When the is near, go out and meet him.
32. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
33. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
34. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
35. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
36. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
37. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
38. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
39. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
40. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
Return to full list of frequently confused words