Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
2. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
3. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
4. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
5. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
6. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
7. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
8. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
9. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
10. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
11. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
12. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
13. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
14. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
15. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
16. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
17. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
18. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
19. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
20. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
21. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
22. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
23. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
24. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
25. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
26. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
27. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
28. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
29. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
30. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
31. The 's courtship period is very brief.
32. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
33. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
34. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
35. When the is near, go out and meet him.
36. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
37. This ship was not the first to the name.
38. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
39. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
40. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
Return to full list of frequently confused words