Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
2. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
3. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
4. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
5. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
6. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
7. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
8. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
9. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
10. The 's courtship period is very brief.
11. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
12. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
13. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
14. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
15. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
16. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
17. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
18. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
19. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
20. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
21. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
22. This ship was not the first to the name.
23. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
24. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
25. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
26. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
27. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
28. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
29. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
30. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
31. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
32. When the is near, go out and meet him.
33. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
34. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
35. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
36. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
37. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
38. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
39. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
40. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
Return to full list of frequently confused words