Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
2. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
3. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
4. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
5. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
6. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
7. Their father was unaware of their .
8. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
9. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
10. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
11. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
12. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
13. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
14. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
15. The municipality has its own registry.
16. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
17. It also has its own registering office.
18. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
19. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
20. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
21. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
22. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
23. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
24. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
25. The organ and the of the church band.
26. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
27. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
28. Country of of Australian residents.
29. There is conflicting information regarding his .
30. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
31. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
32. His date of and death are unknown.
33. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
34. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
35. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
36. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
37. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
38. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
39. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
40. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
Return to full list of frequently confused words