Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
2. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
3. There is conflicting information regarding his .
4. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
5. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
6. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
7. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
8. It also has its own registering office.
9. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
10. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
11. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
12. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
13. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
14. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
15. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
16. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
17. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
18. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
19. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
20. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
21. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
22. The municipality has its own registry.
23. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
24. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
25. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
26. Their father was unaware of their .
27. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
28. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
29. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
30. Country of of Australian residents.
31. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
32. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
33. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
34. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
35. The organ and the of the church band.
36. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
37. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
38. His date of and death are unknown.
39. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
40. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
Return to full list of frequently confused words