Confused Words: born vs borne
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Following is a list of publications of these types that have e the name.
2. They have a daughter, Marianna ( 1997).
3. His parents were both in Connecticut.
4. He was in Sieradz and died in Łódź.
5. Hammond was in Frederick, Maryland.
6. They have a son ( 1968) and a daughter ( 1970).
7. They are e on a slender peduncle, originating from the base of the back of the leaf.
8. As of 2004, no other ship in the United States Navy has e this name.
9. He was in Glasgow, Scotland in 1927.
10. Bland was in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
11. And who are we that are His children and what work were we to perform?
12. Other expenses are e by the Government of India.
13. Gravé Du Pont had e arms before becoming a merchant.
14. 66.9% of residents were in Australia.
15. Collinder was in Sundsvall, Sweden.
16. He was in Garioch in Aberdeenshire.
17. In "Aiphanes", male and female flowers are e together on the same inflorescence.
18. "No, I don't," said the captain, "but his mother did; he was with it.
19. This surname was also e by the eighth Baronet.
20. The arms have been e since 20 March 1990.
21. It is not known when Yuwen Shiji was .
22. He was in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
23. Collins was in Indianapolis, Indiana.
24. Lafontaine was in Gosselies, Belgium.
25. They are e on winged petioles up to 5 centimeters long.
26. The pedunculated oak has its acorns e upon a footstool.
27. They've been doing it since before I was ...
28. There are specific forms of the surname that are e by married and unmarried females.
29. Nothing ever had the same shape when I was coming downstream that it had e when I went up.
30. Faustina had e him several children, of whom he was passionately fond.
31. The little town has e more names than any other town in the county.
32. The flower is solitary or e in a cluster of up to four.
33. Johnny was to a Venezuelan and Trinidadian.
34. In some species, the inner peridium is e on a stalk or pedicel.
35. A solitary flower is e on a long, upright stem.
36. After Griselda has e him a daughter, Walter decides to test her loyalty.
37. At least it is music to me, but then I was in the South.
38. I left all who were dear to me, and went away; and believed that I had e it, and it was past.
39. It was the only ship of the Navy to have e this name.
40. ``I had to get into the front rank; I was not there, was I?''
Return to full list of frequently confused words