Confused Words: born vs borne
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. They are e on a slender peduncle, originating from the base of the back of the leaf.
2. The little town has e more names than any other town in the county.
3. As of 2004, no other ship in the United States Navy has e this name.
4. Collins was in Indianapolis, Indiana.
5. The arms have been e since 20 March 1990.
6. They have a daughter, Marianna ( 1997).
7. There are specific forms of the surname that are e by married and unmarried females.
8. They have a son ( 1968) and a daughter ( 1970).
9. Nothing ever had the same shape when I was coming downstream that it had e when I went up.
10. He was in Glasgow, Scotland in 1927.
11. Other expenses are e by the Government of India.
12. And who are we that are His children and what work were we to perform?
13. The pedunculated oak has its acorns e upon a footstool.
14. ``I had to get into the front rank; I was not there, was I?''
15. It was the only ship of the Navy to have e this name.
16. His parents were both in Connecticut.
17. He was in Garioch in Aberdeenshire.
18. They've been doing it since before I was ...
19. Bland was in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
20. After Griselda has e him a daughter, Walter decides to test her loyalty.
21. "No, I don't," said the captain, "but his mother did; he was with it.
22. This surname was also e by the eighth Baronet.
23. Johnny was to a Venezuelan and Trinidadian.
24. It is not known when Yuwen Shiji was .
25. Faustina had e him several children, of whom he was passionately fond.
26. At least it is music to me, but then I was in the South.
27. In "Aiphanes", male and female flowers are e together on the same inflorescence.
28. I left all who were dear to me, and went away; and believed that I had e it, and it was past.
29. 66.9% of residents were in Australia.
30. Gravé Du Pont had e arms before becoming a merchant.
31. In some species, the inner peridium is e on a stalk or pedicel.
32. Lafontaine was in Gosselies, Belgium.
33. He was in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
34. Collinder was in Sundsvall, Sweden.
35. The flower is solitary or e in a cluster of up to four.
36. Following is a list of publications of these types that have e the name.
37. They are e on winged petioles up to 5 centimeters long.
38. Hammond was in Frederick, Maryland.
39. He was in Sieradz and died in Łódź.
40. A solitary flower is e on a long, upright stem.
Return to full list of frequently confused words