Confused Words: born vs borne
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Johnny was to a Venezuelan and Trinidadian.
2. ``I had to get into the front rank; I was not there, was I?''
3. His parents were both in Connecticut.
4. And who are we that are His children and what work were we to perform?
5. At least it is music to me, but then I was in the South.
6. He was in Glasgow, Scotland in 1927.
7. The flower is solitary or e in a cluster of up to four.
8. Hammond was in Frederick, Maryland.
9. They have a son ( 1968) and a daughter ( 1970).
10. He was in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
11. He was in Sieradz and died in Łódź.
12. Faustina had e him several children, of whom he was passionately fond.
13. Collins was in Indianapolis, Indiana.
14. Other expenses are e by the Government of India.
15. The pedunculated oak has its acorns e upon a footstool.
16. In some species, the inner peridium is e on a stalk or pedicel.
17. There are specific forms of the surname that are e by married and unmarried females.
18. They have a daughter, Marianna ( 1997).
19. 66.9% of residents were in Australia.
20. The little town has e more names than any other town in the county.
21. I left all who were dear to me, and went away; and believed that I had e it, and it was past.
22. It is not known when Yuwen Shiji was .
23. A solitary flower is e on a long, upright stem.
24. The arms have been e since 20 March 1990.
25. Nothing ever had the same shape when I was coming downstream that it had e when I went up.
26. They are e on winged petioles up to 5 centimeters long.
27. As of 2004, no other ship in the United States Navy has e this name.
28. Following is a list of publications of these types that have e the name.
29. Gravé Du Pont had e arms before becoming a merchant.
30. Collinder was in Sundsvall, Sweden.
31. He was in Garioch in Aberdeenshire.
32. After Griselda has e him a daughter, Walter decides to test her loyalty.
33. Bland was in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
34. They've been doing it since before I was ...
35. They are e on a slender peduncle, originating from the base of the back of the leaf.
36. This surname was also e by the eighth Baronet.
37. Lafontaine was in Gosselies, Belgium.
38. "No, I don't," said the captain, "but his mother did; he was with it.
39. It was the only ship of the Navy to have e this name.
40. In "Aiphanes", male and female flowers are e together on the same inflorescence.
Return to full list of frequently confused words