Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. This became known as the "Babson ".
2. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
3. No more points were scored before the .
4. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
5. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
6. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
7. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
8. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
9. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
10. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
11. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
12. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
13. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
14. This team is during spring (end of March).
15. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
16. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
17. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
18. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
19. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
20. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
21. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
22. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
23. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
24. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
25. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
26. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
27. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
28. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
29. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
30. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
31. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
32. The film did not even on its production costs.
33. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
34. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
35. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
36. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
37. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
38. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
39. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
40. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
Return to full list of frequently confused words