Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
2. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
3. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
4. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
5. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
6. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
7. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
8. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
9. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
10. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
11. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
12. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
13. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
14. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
15. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
16. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
17. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
18. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
19. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
20. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
21. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
22. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
23. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
24. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
25. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
26. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
27. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
28. There is a great difference in boats, of .
29. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
30. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
31. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
32. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
33. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
34. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
35. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
36. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
37. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
38. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
39. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
40. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
Return to full list of frequently confused words