Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
2. There is a great difference in boats, of .
3. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
4. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
5. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
6. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
7. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
8. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
9. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
10. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
11. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
12. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
13. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
14. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
15. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
16. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
17. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
18. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
19. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
20. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
21. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
22. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
23. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
24. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
25. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
26. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
27. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
28. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
29. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
30. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
31. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
32. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
33. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
34. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
35. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
36. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
37. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
38. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
39. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
40. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
Return to full list of frequently confused words