Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
2. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
3. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
4. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
5. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
6. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
7. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
8. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
9. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
10. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
11. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
12. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
13. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
14. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
15. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
16. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
17. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
18. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
19. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
20. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
21. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
22. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
23. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
24. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
25. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
26. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
27. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
28. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
29. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
30. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
31. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
32. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
33. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
34. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
35. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
36. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
37. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
38. There is a great difference in boats, of .
39. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
40. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
Return to full list of frequently confused words