Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
2. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
3. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
4. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
5. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
6. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
7. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
8. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
9. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
10. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
11. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
12. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
13. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
14. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
15. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
16. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
17. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
18. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
19. The term should not be confused with Order of .
20. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
21. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
22. While President of the Irish of St.
23. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
24. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
25. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
26. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
27. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
28. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
29. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
30. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
31. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
32. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
33. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
34. The of National Monuments was informed.
35. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
36. Parties in the European during 2005
37. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
38. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
39. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
40. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
Return to full list of frequently confused words