Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
2. While President of the Irish of St.
3. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
4. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
5. The of National Monuments was informed.
6. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
7. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
8. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
9. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
10. Parties in the European during 2005
11. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
12. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
13. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
14. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
15. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
16. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
17. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
18. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
19. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
20. The term should not be confused with Order of .
21. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
22. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
23. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
24. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
25. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
26. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
27. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
28. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
29. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
30. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
31. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
32. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
33. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
34. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
35. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
36. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
37. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
38. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
39. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
40. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
Return to full list of frequently confused words