Confused Words: desert vs dessert
1. In the first video for "High", he is buried in a .
2. They were instigated to and not to fight for the British.
3. A specialty of Nara is "Makhadi Halwa" (مکھڈی حلوہ), a sweet .
4. This act results in Andry's banishment from the .
5. Appetizers were called "gustatio", and was called "secunda mensa (or second table)".
6. At the same time, Air Headquarters, Western became known as the Air Force.
7. If he does not die, we shall not him.’ The griots were at his side.
8. It is in the Libyan section of the Sahara .
9. In 2011, Marchesi became the first celebrity chef to design two hamburgers and a for McDonald's.
10. Later, the cake became a standard in the Soviet cuisine.
11. I was going to , and get away with it all.
12. During , the servant inquired at what time they wished for the carriage.
13. The Moçâmedes is a located in the deep southwest of Angola, near the border with Namibia.
14. "La Cenicienta" is shot at The Castle in Palm , California.
15. Lunch typically consists of a single course with optional side salad, bread and .
16. In 2004 he completed a expedition through the Gobi .
17. They are considered to be among the finest plums.
18. This is traditionally made in a special pumpkin-shaped mold (Zuccotto means "little pumpkin" in Italian).
19. The of the Real. A selection of critically acclaimed documentaries were screened under the title "The of the Real" ().
20. The is an ice cream ball in the middle of a sponge cake, with cream on the top.
21. Its habitat ranges from tropical to subtropical or warm temperate to rainforest zones.
22. Zuccotto is an Italian with origins in Florence.
23. It is mostly consumed domestically but some sweet wines have been exported in the past.
24. The rest are commonly dissipated and dispersed in the .
25. Today, pudding chômeur is casually served as a regional , perhaps being a bit more popular during the "saison des sucres", when maple sap is collected and processed and is usually part of the offerings during a meal at a sugar shack even though it's not specifically a maple .
26. Zuccotto is a semi-frozen, chilled made with brandy, cake and ice cream.
27. They were then turned into a variety of dishes, as both and all were used in all three meals of the day.
28. Then Ali brought on the , or rather took the baskets from the hands of the statues and placed them on the table.
29. A great belt of s, including the Atlantic coastal , Sahara , and Arabian , separates the Palearctic and Afrotropic ecoregions.
30. In 2002 he was a castaway on Island Discs.
31. The forms the northern tip of the Namib .
32. True frozen custard is a very dense .
33. Crushed "kavring", called "strøkavring", is used, amongst other things, for making "kjøttkaker" and in the traditional "tilslørte bondepiker".
34. The combination of these two would offer meat and , and catch the fancy of all types of puzzlers."
35. She served in the Persian Gulf during Operation Storm/ Shield.
36. The caramelized cheeses are often served with dark bread or Norwegian flatbread, as a cheese, or as a cheese melted into a variety of food dishes.
37. I shall come back to ; keep me some strawberries, coffee, and cigars.
38. The Bolsón is the southernmost extension of the Chihuahua .
39. Its natural habitat is temperate .
40. " Baby" was also released but did not chart.
Return to full list of frequently confused words