Confused Words: dual vs duel
1. `Why, your brother has been involved in a quarrel, and killed in a .
2. Weak . The weak of a plane graph is the subgraph of the graph whose vertices correspond to the bounded faces of the primal graph.
3. If "G" is planar, the matroid is the graphic matroid of the graph of "G".
4. After Bletchley Manor, there is of carriageway.
5. number is indicated by the suffix "-a", and plural by "-wan".
6. ``Then I have only to make arrangements for the ,''said Beauchamp.
7. Kojirō discovers them, and he and Denshichirō .
8. ``Then I shall say the did not take place?''
9. Relations between the original and theories.
10. The distortion function is formula_4.
11. However, the Tewa moiety has been preserved.
12. Just as he reached it, Itō Ittōsai challenges him to a .
13. a solution game copier for both Sega Genesis and SNES.
14. She took a role in a 1983 episode of "The Love Boat".
15. Reflecto was mentioned as having been "killed in a with the Molecule Master."
16. In particular, the Higgs phase is to the confinement phase as in the superconducting model.
17. The term "" is used because this property is symmetric, meaning that if "H" is a of "G", then "G" is a of "H" (if "G" is connected).
18. From there it becomes a carriageway and becomes the A509.
19. At last a is proposed between Masul and Pol.
20. He accepted the challenge but the never happened.
21. The theory contains the superpotential formula_4.
22. The general fell, then, in a loyal , and not in ambush as it might have been reported.
23. McIntosh refused to apologize, and Gwinnett challenged him to a .
24. purpose hop in England developed in 1970s.
25. Verisopht strikes Hawk, resulting in a .
26. The took place on the morning of the 15th.
27. Daniel wakes and after an argument Max challenges him to a .
28. Here, a new -carriageway bypasses Kings Langley.
29. He holds American/Nigerian citizenship.
30. -Purpose Improved Conventional Munition
31. It is the polyhedral of the triangular orthobicupola.
32. She challenges him to a Kendo ; he, seeing the Rose Signet on her hand, accepts a real .
33. Both men agree to a to the death with swords.
34. In the book he described the fight with the raven as the "most awful " that he ever had.
35. Very popular -purpose hop in English ales.
36. Davison has American and Canadian citizenship.
37. ``But the will not take place, Edmond, since you forgive?''
38. No one at Villefort's doubted that a would ensue from it.
39. From jealousy, Pierre shoots her suspected lover, Dolokhov, in a .
40. This brought Storm to challenge Callisto to a for leadership of the Morlocks.
Return to full list of frequently confused words