Confused Words: foreword vs forward
1. The book collects seven novelettes and short stories by various science fiction authors, with a by Carnell.
2. Ayola claimed he came because he had been threatened.
3. If there is both a and a preface, the appears first; both appear before the introduction, which may be paginated either with the front matter or the main text.
4. The was written by Rufus Wainwright.
5. It was published in 2007 under the Bachman pseudonym, with a by King under his own name.
6. Later editions of a book sometimes have a new prepended (appearing before an older if there was one), which might explain in what respects that edition differs from previous ones.
7. In the he stated the following: The Clinton-Gore administration launched the first official White House website on October 21, 1994.
8. At , he played at the power and center positions.
9. David Gerrold provided a to the novel, who is better known for writing the episode "The Trouble With Tribbles".
10. In reverse, 65% of the power was available.
11. Unlike a preface, a is always signed.
12. He plays in the centre position.
13. I then hurried , and found him standing by the pool.
14. It was reprinted in 1996 with the addition of a new and a critical review of "The Bell Curve".
15. The new edition has a by William S. Burroughs, and a new afterword by Leary.
16. At this, Mireille comes crying "Kill me!"
17. asked Defarge, motioning to Mr. Lorry to come .
18. A letter from Albert Schweitzer to Hochhuth's German publisher serves as the to the Grove edition.
19. The algorithm is straight to implement.
20. From this time it found itself in a continuing decline.
21. Alagirisamy kathaigal" was published in 1952 with a from Kalki Krishnamurthy.
22. The Creeds and Platforms of Congregationalism, Williston Walker; Douglas Horton, . Boston, Pilgrim Press, 1960.
23. by Tom Bradley, Robert A. Whyte.
24. Then the hunter came and stood in their midst, and the mystery was solved.
25. He also wrote the for the book "The Chicago Movie Palaces of Balaban Katz" (2006).
26. Gritty Steve Begin was also signed to provide depth.
27. Minnesota Wild Mikko Koivu, Detroit Red Wings Pavel Datsyuk, and Tampa Bay Lightning Martin St.
28. "My Face for the World to See" was reissued in 2002, headlined "A Cult Classic," with a by John Waters.
29. Author James Ellroy endorsed Steve Hodel's theory in the to the paperback version of Hodel's book.
30. Hesketh's report was eventually published posthumously, in 1999, with a by "Nigel West" (the pseudonym of Rupert Allason).
31. Lasso lifts are either "" or "reverse".
32. Upon this signal, the youngest of her daughters put herself .
33. The book was reissued by Paladin Press in 2006 with a new by Bruce D. Clayton.
34. He played as a centre-. Blackpool.
35. The two spectators started , but she stayed them with a motion of her hand.
36. Could he expect that her friends would not step ?
37. He was described as "an ideal centre ".
38. I took her for the``Sunny South''hadn't any skylights of the chimneys.'
39. Hammett provided the book's . Equipment.
40. And you are looking with so much pleasure to seeing him once more to morrow!''
Return to full list of frequently confused words