Confused Words: meter vs metre
1. The bridges themselves were built as 10 high steel trusses.
2. With this change in subject comes the change in .
3. Compositions entirely or predominantly in septuple are less common.
4. Its length was about 2 and the skull had a length of 60 centi.
5. This is an erect perennial usually reaching about half a in height.
6. On each side there was a 1.8 -wide footpaths.
7. Each player has their own parking and a hand of cards.
8. The jumping pool has two 1 and two 3 high springboards, and a 1 plateau in front of the jumping tower.
9. The conditions were that a 10 by 10 test area would be used.
10. In the game mode, there's a on the top of the screen.
11. It is the most prevalent of the Rigveda, accounting for roughly 40% of its verses.
12. "Kilo" is commonly pronounced , with reduced vowels on both syllables of "."
13. It is positioned at with an average elevation of 171 (561 feet).
14. The intro starts in the irregular eleven-four.
15. He also competed in the 25 rapid fire pistol event finishing fourth and in the 50 pistol finishing again ninth.
16. A neutron moisture is a moisture utilizing neutron scattering.
17. The more each fills, the stronger the attack is.
18. In this case, the is sometimes characterized as "triple septuple time".
19. This bridge is the longest bridge in Bavaria (1315 ).
20. With a time of 70.42 seconds, she won the 400 event.
21. Given its , it may have derived from a sea shanty.
22. The entire "Tirumurai" is in "viruttam" or lines of four.
23. Its maximal depth is less than one metre and its dia is ca.
24. It is a 130 high building in Tehran, Iran.
25. Going into the 2012 Games, he was ranked fifth in the 100 backstroke event, fourth in the 50 breaststroke and third in the 50 backstroke event.
26. The Green Bank Telescope operates at to milli wavelengths.
27. The kilo, , deci, centi, milli, and smaller are common.
28. He won a bronze medal in the 400 freestyle event.
29. On average there are 2.3 nests per square .
30. He also competed in the 25 rapid fire pistol event finishing 24th and in the 50 pistol finishing 34th.
31. The most common source of excess burden is the conductor between the and the CT.
32. Elkington is a T37 classified runner competing in 100 and 200 events.
33. Vallejo also finished 2nd in the 1600 Relay.
34. Kabir and Tulsidas used the Maithili doha .
35. Tristubh is the name of a Vedic of 44 syllables (four padas of eleven syllables each), or any hymn composed in this .
36. At the 1932 Summer Olympics at Los Angeles he finished fourth in both the 5000 event and the 10000 competition.
37. Women's 10 Platform: Equestrianism.
38. The amount of the jackpot is shown on a as a money value.
39. The surrounding ocean tidal range is about one at . Flora.
40. She competes in the 25 pistol and 10 air pistol, of which she has been most successful in the latter.
Return to full list of frequently confused words