Confused Words: sight vs site
1. In a moment they were all out of the chaise, rejoicing at the of each other.
2. They set up an endowment to maintain the .
3. At first , you would not think it so strong as it really is.
4. Most of the has not been excavated.
5. The was to be developed into residential housing.
6. The other two are the Kansas Monument (a near Republic, KS) and the Hill (a near Red Cloud, NE).
7. Their Marrickville was closed down in 1983.
8. It occupies the of a former brewery.
9. The company had not decided what to do with the .
10. ``Here,''he said,``here is a draft at .''
11. At that moment Starbuck caught of Stubb's face slowly beginning to glimmer into .
12. Meanwhile, oblige me by a of one of these tavolettas.''
13. The cambridge.apple.com disappears.
14. Does not that take a tooth out of the cannibal's jaw?
15. But the most hateful of all, was the lice crawling on their clothes.
16. The is located on a formerly known as Fort Hill.
17. No further fortifications have subsequently been made on the same .
18. The cemetery is the of the former St.
19. Only the of Mathis calms her before she dies.
20. The track has been lifted through the station .
21. As soon as they was out of I sung out to Buck and told him.
22. Historically, the area was a for manufacturing.
23. They were not allowed to go out of each other's in any circumstances.
24. And the boat IS rather a handsome , too.
25. The astonishment here was much greater than at the of my scimitar.
26. It is an important seabird nesting .
27. Fundraising, design, and selection.
28. The is a significant competitor to WebMD.
29. In 2009, all rounds were held at the same .
30. ``No one, in truth; but a mother has twofold .
31. The runs on the MediaWiki software.
32. But soon my homestead was out of their and thought.
33. It is a very pretty , on private view.
34. It is the of a distillery of Armagnac brandy.
35. Oh my soul, the of you is such a comfort to my eyes!
36. ``Very well, as far as I could judge from the of him.''
37. is therefore not a matter of the eye alone.
38. In some countries a hunting parson is no uncommon .
39. Why did the Forsters ever let her go out of their ?
40. Towers were relocated to the present .
Return to full list of frequently confused words