Confused Words: storey vs story
1. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
2. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
3. As originally built, it was a two mill.
4. It is not possible to verify this .
5. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
6. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
7. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
8. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
9. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
10. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
11. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
12. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
13. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
14. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
15. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
16. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
17. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
18. This book was described as a of victimization.
19. This is almost certainly not true.
20. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
21. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
22. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
23. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
24. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
25. It has 195 single and double units.
26. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
27. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
28. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
29. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
30. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
31. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
32. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
33. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
34. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
35. It later transpired that the was untrue.
36. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
37. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
38. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
39. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
40. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
Return to full list of frequently confused words